A Prayerful Review of Your Day
1. Be aware of God’s presence. Be silent and still, asking the Holy Spirit to reveal to you the insights God wants to impart and how God wants to light your path.
2. Express gratitude. Give thanks to God for the blessings and gifts God has given you today. The day itself is a gift from God.
3. Reflect on your day. Look back on your day, noting how God was at work in high points and low ones, too. Notice how God has been at work in your life today through other people, the talks and the sharings of today and the situations of your day.
4. Ask God for forgiveness. Express sorrow for the ways in which you failed to live in God’s will today and ask God’s grace to help you overcome these areas of weakness.
5. Look forward. Make a resolution for tomorrow. Relying on the insight God has given you, ask for God’s grace for tomorrow.